This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SPEEDUP for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SPEEDUP from your computerAvira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
. Check out here
for more information on Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Usually the SPEEDUP program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup directory, depending on the user's option during install. SPEEDUP's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AviraSpeedup\unins000.exe". SPEEDUP's primary file takes about 10.14 MB (10628240 bytes) and its name is avira_system_speedup.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside SPEEDUP. They take about 12.75 MB (13369920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avira Speedup ServiceProfiler.exe (45.88 KB)
- Avira.Speedup.ErrorReporter.exe (27.25 KB)
- avira_system_speedup.exe (10.14 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_setup.exe (867.09 KB)
- Speedup_umh.exe (190.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
This web page is about SPEEDUP version 220.127.116.110
SPEEDUP is an application marketed by the software company Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove SPEEDUP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SPEEDUP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SPEEDUP or simply activate the Search field and type in "SPEEDUP". The SPEEDUP program will be found very quickly. After you click SPEEDUP in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SPEEDUP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SPEEDUP.
8. After uninstalling SPEEDUP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SPEEDUP that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SPEEDUP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SPEEDUP by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that SPEEDUP by Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SPEEDUP supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 21:54:47.790