SPEED 4G is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SPEED 4G from your systemZTE
. More information on ZTE can be found here
. SPEED 4G is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\SPEED 4G folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove SPEED 4G by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SPEED 4G\Bin\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. speed 4G.exe is the SPEED 4G's primary executable file and it takes around 25.32 KB (25928 bytes) on disk.
SPEED 4G is comprised of the following executables which take 1.17 MB (1224192
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (122.36 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (113.36 KB)
- CancelAutoPlay.exe (79.32 KB)
- changeAcl.exe (76.32 KB)
- ejectdisk.exe (288.82 KB)
- Install.exe (25.36 KB)
- speed 4G.exe (25.32 KB)
- StopCancelAutoPlay.exe (13.32 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (226.86 KB)
- UpdatePackageInstaller.exe (26.32 KB)
- zLoader.exe (26.32 KB)
- zLoggingDaemon.exe (25.32 KB)
- 7z.exe (146.50 KB)
This web page is about SPEED 4G version 4
SPEED 4G is an application marketed by the software company ZTE. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove SPEED 4G is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SPEED 4G from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SPEED 4G or simply activate the Search field and type in "SPEED 4G". If it is installed on your PC the SPEED 4G app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SPEED 4G in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SPEED 4G, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SPEED 4G.
8. After removing SPEED 4G, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SPEED 4G which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SPEED 4G with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SPEED 4G by ZTE from your PC, we are not saying that SPEED 4G by ZTE is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SPEED 4G supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-04 10:41:02.380