SPD Doctor V5.30
This web page is about SPD Doctor V5.30 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SPD Doctor V5.30 from your PCDr.R&D
. More info about Dr.R&D can be found here
. Detailed information about SPD Doctor V5.30 can be found at http://www.etootle.com/
. SPD Doctor V5.30 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SPD_doctor folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for SPD Doctor V5.30 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SPD_doctor\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called epkingii_en_v53.exe and it has a size of 312.00 KB (319488 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in SPD Doctor V5.30. They occupy 1.24 MB (1301273
bytes) on disk.
- epkingii_en_v51.exe (296.00 KB)
- epkingii_en_v53.exe (312.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (662.77 KB)
The current page applies to SPD Doctor V5.30 version 5.30
SPD Doctor V5.30 is an application marketed by the software company Dr.R&D. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove SPD Doctor V5.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SPD Doctor V5.30 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SPD Doctor V5.30 or simply click the Search field and type in "SPD Doctor V5.30". The SPD Doctor V5.30 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SPD Doctor V5.30 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SPD Doctor V5.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SPD Doctor V5.30:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.etootle.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SPD_doctor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SPD Doctor V5.30.
8. After removing SPD Doctor V5.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SPD Doctor V5.30 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SPD Doctor V5.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SPD Doctor V5.30 by Dr.R&D from your computer, nor are we saying that SPD Doctor V5.30 by Dr.R&D is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SPD Doctor V5.30 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 05:42:32.917