This web page is about SPCOptimizer 1.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SPCOptimizer 1.3 from your PCSuresh Technologies
. More data about Suresh Technologies can be read here
. You can read more about about SPCOptimizer 1.3 at http://www.spcoptimizer.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SPCOptimizer folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SPCOptimizer 1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SPCOptimizer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. PCOptimizer1.exe is the SPCOptimizer 1.3's primary executable file and it takes circa 295.50 KB (302592 bytes) on disk.
SPCOptimizer 1.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 499.03 KB (511003
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCOptimizer1.exe (295.50 KB)
- PCOptimizer1.vshost.exe (11.32 KB)
- PCOptimizer_service.exe (41.50 KB)
- trayservice.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- trayservice.exe (30.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of SPCOptimizer 1.3.
SPCOptimizer 1.3 is a program released by the software company Suresh Technologies. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase SPCOptimizer 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SPCOptimizer 1.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SPCOptimizer 1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SPCOptimizer 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the SPCOptimizer 1.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SPCOptimizer 1.3 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SPCOptimizer 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SPCOptimizer 1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spcoptimizer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SPCOptimizer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SPCOptimizer 1.3.
8. After uninstalling SPCOptimizer 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SPCOptimizer 1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SPCOptimizer 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SPCOptimizer 1.3 by Suresh Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that SPCOptimizer 1.3 by Suresh Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SPCOptimizer 1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 01:57:55.483