SPAMWARS is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SPAMWARS from your systemWraptor Laboratories
. Go over here
for more info on Wraptor Laboratories. Further information about SPAMWARS can be seen at http://www.spamwars.eu/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpamWars folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling SPAMWARS is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpamWars\bin\uninstall.bat. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. SpamWarsAgent.exe is the SPAMWARS's main executable file and it takes approximately 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
SPAMWARS is comprised of the following executables which take 1.93 MB (2027696
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- wrapper.exe (212.00 KB)
- spamwars.exe (64.00 KB)
- JeebopShortcutMaker.exe (144.00 KB)
- SpamWarsAgent.exe (48.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (48.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (136.00 KB)
- jucheck.exe (321.39 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.39 KB)
- jusched.exe (141.39 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (25.00 KB)
- klist.exe (25.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (25.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (25.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
This page is about SPAMWARS version 1.0
If you're planning to uninstall SPAMWARS you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\SpamWars
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\SpamWars
- C:\Program Files\SpamWars\DB_BACKUP\spamwars-20150308.sql.gz
- C:\Program Files\SpamWars\DB_BACKUP\spamwars-20150309.sql.gz
- C:\Program Files\SpamWars\install.log
- C:\Program Files\SpamWars\post-uninstall.bat
SPAMWARS is a program offered by the software company Wraptor Laboratories. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove SPAMWARS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SPAMWARS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SPAMWARS or simply activate the Search field and type in "SPAMWARS". If it is installed on your PC the SPAMWARS app will be found automatically. When you click SPAMWARS in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SPAMWARS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SPAMWARS:
- The publisher is: http://www.spamwars.eu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpamWars\bin\uninstall.bat
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SPAMWARS.
8. After removing SPAMWARS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SPAMWARS which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SPAMWARS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SPAMWARS by Wraptor Laboratories from your computer, we are not saying that SPAMWARS by Wraptor Laboratories is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SPAMWARS in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-11 17:11:22.363