SP33DVPN version 1.5.1
You can find below detailed information on how to remove SP33DVPN version 1.5.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SP33DVPN version 1.5.1 from your computerDr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. More info about Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com can be read here
. SP33DVPN version 1.5.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\SPEEDVPN folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. "C:\Program Files\SPEEDVPN\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove SP33DVPN version 1.5.1. kvpncgui.exe is the SP33DVPN version 1.5.1's main executable file and it takes about 2.05 MB (2146304 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in SP33DVPN version 1.5.1. They take 21.01 MB (22027936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- SPEEDVPN.exe (1.90 MB)
- tap-windows.exe (234.90 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.89 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (677.10 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (692.67 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (108.91 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- securetunnel7.exe (19.00 KB)
- SysSettings32.exe (485.10 KB)
- SysSettings64.exe (595.10 KB)
- terminateprocess-buffer.exe (1.32 MB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
- kvpncadm.exe (1.01 MB)
- kvpncgui.exe (2.05 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.86 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
This web page is about SP33DVPN version 1.5.1 version 1.5.1
SP33DVPN version 1.5.1 is an application marketed by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove SP33DVPN version 1.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SP33DVPN version 1.5.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SP33DVPN version 1.5.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SP33DVPN version 1.5.1". If it is installed on your PC the SP33DVPN version 1.5.1 program will be found automatically. After you select SP33DVPN version 1.5.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SP33DVPN version 1.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SP33DVPN version 1.5.1.
8. After removing SP33DVPN version 1.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SP33DVPN version 1.5.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SP33DVPN version 1.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SP33DVPN version 1.5.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your computer, nor are we saying that SP33DVPN version 1.5.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SP33DVPN version 1.5.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 14:08:07.690