This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SOS for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SOS from your systemSOT161
. Go over here
where you can get more info on SOT161. The application is usually installed in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\SOT161\SOS" folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for SOS is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SOT161\SOS\uninstall.exe". SOS.exe is the SOS's main executable file and it takes circa 497.50 KB (509440 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SOS. They take 561.16 KB (574626
bytes) on disk.
- SOS.exe (497.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (63.66 KB)
SOS is a program marketed by SOT161. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase SOS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SOS from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SOS or simply click the Search field and type in "SOS". If it is installed on your PC the SOS program will be found very quickly. When you click SOS in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SOS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SOS.
8. After removing SOS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SOS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SOS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SOS by SOT161 from your PC, nor are we saying that SOS by SOT161 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SOS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 07:47:26.100