SONAR X2 Producer
A way to uninstall SONAR X2 Producer from your computer
This web page is about SONAR X2 Producer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by Cakewalk Music Software
. Go over here
for more info on Cakewalk Music Software. More information about the program SONAR X2 Producer can be seen at http://www.cakewalk.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\SONAR X2 Producer folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\SONAR X2 Producer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SONAR X2 Producer. SONAR X2 Producer's main file takes about 12.58 MB (13189128 bytes) and its name is SONARPDR.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SONAR X2 Producer. They take 13.83 MB (14502369
bytes) on disk.
- RegHelp.exe (12.87 KB)
- SONARPDR.exe (12.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
This info is about SONAR X2 Producer version 19.0
How to remove SONAR X2 Producer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
SONAR X2 Producer is a program marketed by Cakewalk Music Software. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove SONAR X2 Producer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SONAR X2 Producer or simply click the Search field and type in "SONAR X2 Producer". The SONAR X2 Producer app will be found very quickly. After you click SONAR X2 Producer in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SONAR X2 Producer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SONAR X2 Producer:
- The software company is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\SONAR X2 Producer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SONAR X2 Producer.
8. After uninstalling SONAR X2 Producer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SONAR X2 Producer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SONAR X2 Producer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SONAR X2 Producer by Cakewalk Music Software from your PC, we are not saying that SONAR X2 Producer by Cakewalk Music Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SONAR X2 Producer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:46:29.967