SONAR X1 LE
This web page is about SONAR X1 LE for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SONAR X1 LE from your computerCakewalk Music Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Cakewalk Music Software. More data about the program SONAR X1 LE can be seen at http://www.cakewalk.com
. Usually the SONAR X1 LE application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\SONAR X1 LE folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing SONAR X1 LE is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\SONAR X1 LE\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named SONARLE.EXE and its approximative size is 11.53 MB (12088704 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in SONAR X1 LE. They occupy 12.71 MB (13329800
bytes) on disk.
- RegHelp.exe (12.38 KB)
- SONARLE.EXE (11.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.0
of SONAR X1 LE.
SONAR X1 LE is a program offered by Cakewalk Music Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove SONAR X1 LE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SONAR X1 LE from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SONAR X1 LE or simply activate the Search field and type in "SONAR X1 LE". The SONAR X1 LE program will be found very quickly. After you select SONAR X1 LE in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SONAR X1 LE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SONAR X1 LE:
- The software company is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\SONAR X1 LE\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SONAR X1 LE.
8. After uninstalling SONAR X1 LE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SONAR X1 LE that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SONAR X1 LE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SONAR X1 LE by Cakewalk Music Software from your computer, nor are we saying that SONAR X1 LE by Cakewalk Music Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SONAR X1 LE in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:28:32.347