You can find below details on how to remove SONAR LE for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall SONAR LE from your systemCakewalk Music Software
. Take a look here
for more information on Cakewalk Music Software. Click on http://www.cakewalk.com
to get more information about SONAR LE on Cakewalk Music Software's website. Usually the SONAR LE application is found in the C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\SONAR LE folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling SONAR LE is C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\SONAR LE\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. SONARLE.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.84 MB (10314048 bytes) on disk.
SONAR LE contains of the executables below. They take 11.03 MB (11562058
bytes) on disk.
- SONARLE.EXE (9.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
This web page is about SONAR LE version 18.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other SONAR LE releases:
SONAR LE is a program by the software company Cakewalk Music Software. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove SONAR LE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SONAR LE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SONAR LE or simply click the Search field and type in "SONAR LE". If it is installed on your PC the SONAR LE program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SONAR LE in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SONAR LE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SONAR LE:
- The publisher is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\SONAR LE\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SONAR LE.
8. After removing SONAR LE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SONAR LE that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SONAR LE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SONAR LE by Cakewalk Music Software from your computer, nor are we saying that SONAR LE by Cakewalk Music Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SONAR LE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 23:25:58.743