SONAR Help & Documentation
You can find below details on how to uninstall SONAR Help & Documentation for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall SONAR Help & Documentation from your computerCakewalk, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Cakewalk, Inc.. SONAR Help & Documentation is usually set up in the C:\Users\TAHALO~1.TAH\AppData\Local\Temp\is-PH1A2.tmp\SONAR Help & Documentation directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. SONAR Help & Documentation's complete uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Cache\uninstallers\706e1b6b-4334-4d74-a10e-42c8fed72608\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called Cakewalk-Command-Center.exe and it has a size of 9.71 MB (10185152 bytes).
SONAR Help & Documentation installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.93 MB (11460992
bytes) on disk.
- Cakewalk-Command-Center.exe (9.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The current page applies to SONAR Help & Documentation version 1.0
SONAR Help & Documentation is a program by Cakewalk, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove SONAR Help & Documentation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SONAR Help & Documentation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SONAR Help & Documentation or simply click the Search feature and type in "SONAR Help & Documentation". If it is installed on your PC the SONAR Help & Documentation app will be found automatically. After you click SONAR Help & Documentation in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SONAR Help & Documentation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SONAR Help & Documentation.
8. After removing SONAR Help & Documentation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SONAR Help & Documentation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SONAR Help & Documentation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SONAR Help & Documentation by Cakewalk, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SONAR Help & Documentation by Cakewalk, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SONAR Help & Documentation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-26 17:04:49.793