You can find on this page details on how to remove SOL_SOEM for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall SOL_SOEM from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. More information about Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. Usually the SOL_SOEM program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall SOL_SOEM by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "oneconnect-125a76eb@@XenApp_SOL.SOL_SOEM". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.01 MB (3155800 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SOL_SOEM. They take about 3.24 MB (3400032
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.84 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
SOL_SOEM is a program by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase SOL_SOEM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SOL_SOEM from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SOL_SOEM or simply click the Search feature and type in "SOL_SOEM". If it exists on your system the SOL_SOEM program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SOL_SOEM in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SOL_SOEM, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SOL_SOEM.
8. After uninstalling SOL_SOEM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SOL_SOEM that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SOL_SOEM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SOL_SOEM by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that SOL_SOEM by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SOL_SOEM in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 10:15:43.477