SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22
This page contains thorough information on how to remove SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22 from your PCSebastian Nibisz
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Sebastian Nibisz. You can read more about on SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22 at http://www.sns-hdr.com
. Usually the SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22 application is found in the C:\Program Files\SNS-HDR Home folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22 is C:\Program Files\SNS-HDR Home\unins000.exe. SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22's main file takes about 816.38 KB (835968 bytes) and its name is SNS-HDR Home.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22. They take 6.72 MB (7045211
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dcraw.exe (387.38 KB)
- exiftool.exe (4.53 MB)
- SNS-HDR Home.exe (816.38 KB)
- SNS-HDR.exe (211.38 KB)
- SNS-Loader.exe (126.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.22
of SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22.
SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22 is an application released by Sebastian Nibisz. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22". If it exists on your system the SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22 program will be found automatically. After you select SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22:
- The publisher is: http://www.sns-hdr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SNS-HDR Home\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22.
8. After removing SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22 by Sebastian Nibisz from your computer, nor are we saying that SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22 by Sebastian Nibisz is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SNS-HDR Home v1.4.22 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 07:10:55.380