SMSlisto is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall SMSlisto from your systemFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Further information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be found here
. More information about SMSlisto can be seen at http://www.SMSlisto.com
. Usually the SMSlisto program is found in the C:\Program Files\SMSlisto.com\SMSlisto directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling SMSlisto is C:\Program Files\SMSlisto.com\SMSlisto\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. smslisto.exe is the SMSlisto's main executable file and it occupies approximately 12.34 MB (12934960 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in SMSlisto. They occupy 13.03 MB (13667978
bytes) on disk.
- smslisto.exe (12.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (715.84 KB)
The current web page applies to SMSlisto version 4.05579
only. You can find below a few links to other SMSlisto versions:
...click to view all...
SMSlisto is an application by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase SMSlisto is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SMSlisto from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SMSlisto or simply click the Search field and type in "SMSlisto". If it is installed on your PC the SMSlisto app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SMSlisto in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SMSlisto, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SMSlisto:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.SMSlisto.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMSlisto.com\SMSlisto\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SMSlisto.
8. After uninstalling SMSlisto, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SMSlisto which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SMSlisto with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SMSlisto by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, nor are we saying that SMSlisto by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SMSlisto supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 20:00:31.057