SMSC client .NET 4.0
SMSC client .NET 4.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SMSC client .NET 4.0 from your PCTOPS
. Take a look here
for more info on TOPS. You can read more about related to SMSC client .NET 4.0 at http://www.tops.com.pl/
. SMSC client .NET 4.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\SMSC client .NET directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for SMSC client .NET 4.0 is C:\Program Files\SMSC client .NET\unins000.exe. sampleSMPP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 60.00 KB (61440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in SMSC client .NET 4.0. They occupy 1.24 MB (1295299
bytes) on disk.
- toolbox.exe (22.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- sampleSMPP.exe (60.00 KB)
The current web page applies to SMSC client .NET 4.0 version 4.0
SMSC client .NET 4.0 is an application offered by the software company TOPS. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase SMSC client .NET 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SMSC client .NET 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SMSC client .NET 4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SMSC client .NET 4.0". If it exists on your system the SMSC client .NET 4.0 program will be found automatically. When you click SMSC client .NET 4.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SMSC client .NET 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SMSC client .NET 4.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tops.com.pl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMSC client .NET\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SMSC client .NET 4.0.
8. After uninstalling SMSC client .NET 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SMSC client .NET 4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SMSC client .NET 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SMSC client .NET 4.0 by TOPS from your computer, we are not saying that SMSC client .NET 4.0 by TOPS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SMSC client .NET 4.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 04:46:36.223