SMSC client .NET 4.0
SMSC client .NET 4.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SMSC client .NET 4.0 from your PCTOPS
. Take a look here
for more info on TOPS. You can read more about related to SMSC client .NET 4.0 at http://www.tops.com.pl/
. SMSC client .NET 4.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\SMSC client .NET directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for SMSC client .NET 4.0 is C:\Program Files\SMSC client .NET\unins000.exe. sampleSMPP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 60.00 KB (61440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in SMSC client .NET 4.0. They occupy 1.24 MB (1295299
bytes) on disk.
- toolbox.exe (22.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- sampleSMPP.exe (60.00 KB)
The current web page applies to SMSC client .NET 4.0 version 4.0
SMSC client .NET 4.0 is an application offered by the software company TOPS. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase SMSC client .NET 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SMSC client .NET 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SMSC client .NET 4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "SMSC client .NET 4.0". If it exists on your system the SMSC client .NET 4.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SMSC client .NET 4.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SMSC client .NET 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SMSC client .NET 4.0:
- The software company is: http://www.tops.com.pl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMSC client .NET\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SMSC client .NET 4.0.
8. After uninstalling SMSC client .NET 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SMSC client .NET 4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SMSC client .NET 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SMSC client .NET 4.0 by TOPS from your computer, we are not saying that SMSC client .NET 4.0 by TOPS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SMSC client .NET 4.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 04:46:36.223