You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SMRecorder 1.2.7 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall SMRecorder 1.2.7 from your computerSMRecorder
. More information on SMRecorder can be seen here
. More details about SMRecorder 1.2.7 can be seen at http://www.video2down.com
. SMRecorder 1.2.7 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SMRecorder directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for SMRecorder 1.2.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SMRecorder\uninst.exe. smrecorder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 554.00 KB (567296 bytes) on disk.
SMRecorder 1.2.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 701.90 KB (718743
bytes) on disk.
- smrecorder.exe (554.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.90 KB)
- updater.exe (86.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.7
of SMRecorder 1.2.7.
SMRecorder 1.2.7 is an application released by the software company SMRecorder. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove SMRecorder 1.2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SMRecorder 1.2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SMRecorder 1.2.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SMRecorder 1.2.7". If it exists on your system the SMRecorder 1.2.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SMRecorder 1.2.7 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SMRecorder 1.2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SMRecorder 1.2.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.video2down.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SMRecorder\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SMRecorder 1.2.7.
8. After uninstalling SMRecorder 1.2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SMRecorder 1.2.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SMRecorder 1.2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SMRecorder 1.2.7 by SMRecorder from your computer, we are not saying that SMRecorder 1.2.7 by SMRecorder is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SMRecorder 1.2.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 03:12:44.530