You can find below details on how to remove SMRecorder 1.2.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SMRecorder 1.2.1 from your PCSMRecorder
. Open here
where you can read more on SMRecorder. Detailed information about SMRecorder 1.2.1 can be found at http://www.video2down.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SMRecorder directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SMRecorder\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SMRecorder 1.2.1. SMRecorder 1.2.1's primary file takes about 367.00 KB (375808 bytes) and its name is smrecorder.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with SMRecorder 1.2.1. They take about 514.63 KB (526980
bytes) on disk.
- smrecorder.exe (367.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.63 KB)
- updater.exe (86.00 KB)
This page is about SMRecorder 1.2.1 version 1.2.1
SMRecorder 1.2.1 is an application marketed by SMRecorder. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase SMRecorder 1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SMRecorder 1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SMRecorder 1.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SMRecorder 1.2.1". If it exists on your system the SMRecorder 1.2.1 application will be found automatically. When you click SMRecorder 1.2.1 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SMRecorder 1.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SMRecorder 1.2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.video2down.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SMRecorder\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SMRecorder 1.2.1.
8. After uninstalling SMRecorder 1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SMRecorder 1.2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SMRecorder 1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SMRecorder 1.2.1 by SMRecorder from your computer, nor are we saying that SMRecorder 1.2.1 by SMRecorder is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SMRecorder 1.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:22:44.560