SMR Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SMR Pro from your systemSMR
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on SMR. Usually the SMR Pro application is installed in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\SMR2" folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for SMR Pro is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SMR2\SMRPro_Installer_19425.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 3.23 MB (3387392 bytes) on disk and is called SMR_Pro2.exe.
The executable files below are part of SMR Pro. They take about 3.73 MB (3907728
bytes) on disk.
- SMRPro_Installer_19425.exe (508.14 KB)
- SMR_Pro2.exe (3.23 MB)
This info is about SMR Pro version 2.1.16
SMR Pro is an application by the software company SMR. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall SMR Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SMR Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SMR Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "SMR Pro". If it exists on your system the SMR Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SMR Pro in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SMR Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SMR Pro.
8. After removing SMR Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SMR Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SMR Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SMR Pro by SMR from your PC, we are not saying that SMR Pro by SMR is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SMR Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 18:33:28.603