You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SMPlayer 17.6.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SMPlayer 17.6.0 from your computerRicardo Villalba
. Take a look here
for more details on Ricardo Villalba. More details about the software SMPlayer 17.6.0 can be found at http://www.smplayer.info
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\SMPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SMPlayer 17.6.0. SMPlayer 17.6.0's main file takes about 4.01 MB (4202496 bytes) and is called smplayer.exe.
SMPlayer 17.6.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 71.12 MB (74578626
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- simple_web_server.exe (179.59 KB)
- smplayer.exe (4.01 MB)
- smtube.exe (495.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (286.28 KB)
- mplayer.exe (26.40 MB)
- mpv.exe (32.39 MB)
- youtube-dl.exe (7.38 MB)
The current page applies to SMPlayer 17.6.0 version 17.6.0
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you remove SMPlayer 17.6.0 from your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\smplayer.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\smplayer.exe.FriendlyAppName
SMPlayer 17.6.0 is a program offered by Ricardo Villalba. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall SMPlayer 17.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SMPlayer 17.6.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SMPlayer 17.6.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SMPlayer 17.6.0". If it is installed on your PC the SMPlayer 17.6.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SMPlayer 17.6.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SMPlayer 17.6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SMPlayer 17.6.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.smplayer.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SMPlayer 17.6.0.
8. After uninstalling SMPlayer 17.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SMPlayer 17.6.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SMPlayer 17.6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SMPlayer 17.6.0 by Ricardo Villalba from your computer, we are not saying that SMPlayer 17.6.0 by Ricardo Villalba is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SMPlayer 17.6.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 12:07:51.273