SMPlayer 126.96.36.19964 (x64)
SMPlayer 188.8.131.5264 (x64) is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SMPlayer 184.108.40.20664 (x64) from your PCRicardo Villalba
. Open here
for more details on Ricardo Villalba. More details about the program SMPlayer 220.127.116.1164 (x64) can be found at http://www.smplayer.info
. Usually the SMPlayer 18.104.22.16864 (x64) program is found in the C:\Program Files\SMPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for SMPlayer 22.214.171.12464 (x64) is C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe. SMPlayer 126.96.36.19964 (x64)'s main file takes about 3.96 MB (4156416 bytes) and its name is smplayer.exe.
The following executables are installed along with SMPlayer 188.8.131.5264 (x64). They take about 72.01 MB (75509704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- simple_web_server.exe (167.64 KB)
- smplayer.exe (3.96 MB)
- uninst.exe (286.92 KB)
- mplayer.exe (26.00 MB)
- mpv.exe (34.22 MB)
- youtube-dl.exe (7.38 MB)
This data is about SMPlayer 184.108.40.20664 (x64) version 220.127.116.1164
SMPlayer 18.104.22.16864 (x64) is an application by Ricardo Villalba. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove SMPlayer 22.214.171.12464 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SMPlayer 126.96.36.19964 (x64) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SMPlayer 188.8.131.5264 (x64) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SMPlayer 184.108.40.20664 (x64)". The SMPlayer 220.127.116.1164 (x64) program will be found very quickly. When you select SMPlayer 18.104.22.16864 (x64) in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SMPlayer 22.214.171.12464 (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SMPlayer 126.96.36.19964 (x64):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.smplayer.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SMPlayer 188.8.131.5264 (x64).
8. After removing SMPlayer 184.108.40.20664 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SMPlayer 220.127.116.1164 (x64) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SMPlayer 18.104.22.16864 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SMPlayer 22.214.171.12464 (x64) by Ricardo Villalba from your computer, nor are we saying that SMPlayer 126.96.36.19964 (x64) by Ricardo Villalba is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SMPlayer 188.8.131.5264 (x64) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 13:38:42.217