This page is about SMPlayer 188.8.131.5200 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SMPlayer 184.108.40.20600 from your computerRicardo Villalba
. More info about Ricardo Villalba can be found here
. Please open http://www.smplayer.info
if you want to read more on SMPlayer 220.127.116.1100 on Ricardo Villalba's website. SMPlayer 18.104.22.16800 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\SMPlayer folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove SMPlayer 22.214.171.12400 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. smplayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.28 MB (3436544 bytes) on disk.
SMPlayer 126.96.36.19900 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 64.92 MB (68076418
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dxlist.exe (13.50 KB)
- smplayer.exe (3.28 MB)
- smtube.exe (500.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (279.09 KB)
- mplayer.exe (25.76 MB)
- mpv.exe (29.12 MB)
- youtube-dl.exe (5.99 MB)
The current page applies to SMPlayer 188.8.131.5200 version 184.108.40.20600
SMPlayer 220.127.116.1100 is an application released by the software company Ricardo Villalba. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall SMPlayer 18.104.22.16800 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SMPlayer 22.214.171.12400 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SMPlayer 126.96.36.19900 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SMPlayer 188.8.131.5200". If it exists on your system the SMPlayer 184.108.40.20600 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SMPlayer 220.127.116.1100 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SMPlayer 18.104.22.16800, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SMPlayer 22.214.171.12400:
- The software company is: http://www.smplayer.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SMPlayer 126.96.36.19900.
8. After uninstalling SMPlayer 188.8.131.5200, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SMPlayer 184.108.40.20600 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SMPlayer 220.127.116.1100 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SMPlayer 18.104.22.16800 by Ricardo Villalba from your computer, we are not saying that SMPlayer 22.214.171.12400 by Ricardo Villalba is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SMPlayer 126.96.36.19900 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 01:34:23.507