SMPlayer 18.104.22.16897 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall SMPlayer 22.214.171.12497 from your computerRicardo Villalba
. You can read more on Ricardo Villalba or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.smplayer.info
to get more facts about SMPlayer 126.96.36.19997 on Ricardo Villalba's website. SMPlayer 188.8.131.5297 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\SMPlayer directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SMPlayer 184.108.40.20697. SMPlayer 220.127.116.1197's main file takes about 3.28 MB (3436032 bytes) and is named smplayer.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside SMPlayer 18.104.22.16897. They take about 64.92 MB (68069506
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dxlist.exe (13.50 KB)
- smplayer.exe (3.28 MB)
- smtube.exe (500.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (279.13 KB)
- mplayer.exe (25.76 MB)
- mpv.exe (29.12 MB)
- youtube-dl.exe (5.98 MB)
The current web page applies to SMPlayer 22.214.171.12497 version 126.96.36.19997
SMPlayer 188.8.131.5297 is a program by Ricardo Villalba. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove SMPlayer 184.108.40.20697 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SMPlayer 220.127.116.1197 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SMPlayer 18.104.22.16897 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SMPlayer 22.214.171.12497". The SMPlayer 126.96.36.19997 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SMPlayer 188.8.131.5297 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SMPlayer 184.108.40.20697, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SMPlayer 220.127.116.1197:
- The publisher is: http://www.smplayer.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SMPlayer 18.104.22.16897.
8. After removing SMPlayer 22.214.171.12497, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SMPlayer 126.96.36.19997 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SMPlayer 188.8.131.5297 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SMPlayer 184.108.40.20697 by Ricardo Villalba from your computer, we are not saying that SMPlayer 220.127.116.1197 by Ricardo Villalba is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SMPlayer 18.104.22.16897 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 16:28:48.573