This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SMPlayer 18.104.22.16847 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall SMPlayer 22.214.171.12447 from your PCRicardo Villalba
. More data about Ricardo Villalba can be read here
. Please open http://www.smplayer.info
if you want to read more on SMPlayer 126.96.36.19947 on Ricardo Villalba's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SMPlayer folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing SMPlayer 188.8.131.5247 is C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. smplayer.exe is the SMPlayer 184.108.40.20647's primary executable file and it takes about 3.47 MB (3641344 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SMPlayer 220.127.116.1147. They take an average of 59.28 MB (62154713
bytes) on disk.
- smplayer.exe (3.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (285.93 KB)
- mplayer.exe (26.40 MB)
- mpv.exe (29.12 MB)
This data is about SMPlayer 18.104.22.16847 version 22.214.171.12447
SMPlayer 126.96.36.19947 is a program offered by the software company Ricardo Villalba. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase SMPlayer 188.8.131.5247 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SMPlayer 184.108.40.20647 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SMPlayer 220.127.116.1147 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SMPlayer 18.104.22.16847". If it is installed on your PC the SMPlayer 22.214.171.12447 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SMPlayer 126.96.36.19947 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SMPlayer 188.8.131.5247, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SMPlayer 184.108.40.20647:
- The software company is: http://www.smplayer.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SMPlayer 220.127.116.1147.
8. After removing SMPlayer 18.104.22.16847, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SMPlayer 22.214.171.12447 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SMPlayer 126.96.36.19947 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SMPlayer 188.8.131.5247 by Ricardo Villalba from your computer, nor are we saying that SMPlayer 184.108.40.20647 by Ricardo Villalba is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SMPlayer 220.127.116.1147 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 15:58:36.430