This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SMPlayer 22.214.171.12494 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SMPlayer 126.96.36.19994 from your PCRicardo Villalba
. You can find out more on Ricardo Villalba or check for application updates here
. Please open http://smplayer.sourceforge.net
if you want to read more on SMPlayer 188.8.131.5294 on Ricardo Villalba's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SMPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for SMPlayer 184.108.40.20694 is C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe. smplayer.exe is the SMPlayer 220.127.116.1194's main executable file and it occupies approximately 3.15 MB (3298304 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SMPlayer 18.104.22.16894. They occupy 27.41 MB (28736999
bytes) on disk.
- dxlist.exe (13.50 KB)
- smplayer.exe (3.15 MB)
- smtube.exe (447.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (276.96 KB)
- mplayer.exe (23.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12494
of SMPlayer 126.96.36.19994.
SMPlayer 188.8.131.5294 is a program marketed by the software company Ricardo Villalba. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase SMPlayer 184.108.40.20694 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SMPlayer 220.127.116.1194 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SMPlayer 18.104.22.16894 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SMPlayer 22.214.171.12494". The SMPlayer 126.96.36.19994 program will be found automatically. When you select SMPlayer 188.8.131.5294 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SMPlayer 184.108.40.20694, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SMPlayer 220.127.116.1194:
- The web site of the application is: http://smplayer.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SMPlayer 18.104.22.16894.
8. After uninstalling SMPlayer 22.214.171.12494, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SMPlayer 126.96.36.19994 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SMPlayer 188.8.131.5294 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SMPlayer 184.108.40.20694 by Ricardo Villalba from your computer, we are not saying that SMPlayer 220.127.116.1194 by Ricardo Villalba is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SMPlayer 18.104.22.16894 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 10:52:48.693