This page contains detailed information on how to remove SMPlayer 188.8.131.5206 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SMPlayer 184.108.40.20606 from your systemRicardo Villalba
. You can find out more on Ricardo Villalba or check for application updates here
. Please open http://smplayer.sourceforge.net
if you want to read more on SMPlayer 220.127.116.1106 on Ricardo Villalba's page. Usually the SMPlayer 18.104.22.16806 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SMPlayer 22.214.171.12406. smplayer.exe is the SMPlayer 126.96.36.19906's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.06 MB (3213824 bytes) on disk.
SMPlayer 188.8.131.5206 contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.31 MB (26536925
bytes) on disk.
- dxlist.exe (57.00 KB)
- smplayer.exe (3.06 MB)
- smtube.exe (851.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (276.45 KB)
- mplayer.exe (21.09 MB)
The current page applies to SMPlayer 184.108.40.20606 version 220.127.116.1106
SMPlayer 18.104.22.16806 is a program offered by Ricardo Villalba. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase SMPlayer 22.214.171.12406 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SMPlayer 126.96.36.19906 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SMPlayer 188.8.131.5206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SMPlayer 184.108.40.20606". If it is installed on your PC the SMPlayer 220.127.116.1106 app will be found automatically. After you select SMPlayer 18.104.22.16806 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SMPlayer 22.214.171.12406, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SMPlayer 126.96.36.19906:
- The software company is: http://smplayer.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SMPlayer 188.8.131.5206.
8. After uninstalling SMPlayer 184.108.40.20606, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SMPlayer 220.127.116.1106 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SMPlayer 18.104.22.16806 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SMPlayer 22.214.171.12406 by Ricardo Villalba from your PC, nor are we saying that SMPlayer 126.96.36.19906 by Ricardo Villalba is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SMPlayer 188.8.131.5206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 10:18:52.940