SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64) for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64) from your PCRicardo Villalba
. More information on Ricardo Villalba can be found here
. Please follow http://smplayer.sourceforge.net
if you want to read more on SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64) on Ricardo Villalba's website. SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\SMPlayer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64). smplayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.33 MB (3489280 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64). They occupy about 24.49 MB (25677034
bytes) on disk.
- dxlist.exe (15.50 KB)
- smplayer.exe (3.33 MB)
- smtube.exe (731.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (269.71 KB)
- mplayer.exe (20.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.8.1
of SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64).
If you are manually uninstalling SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64) we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\smplayer.exe
SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64) is an application by Ricardo Villalba. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64) or simply activate the Search field and type in "SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64)". The SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64) app will be found automatically. After you select SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64):
- The web site of the program is: http://smplayer.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64).
8. After uninstalling SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64) by Ricardo Villalba from your PC, nor are we saying that SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64) by Ricardo Villalba is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SMPlayer 0.8.1 (x64) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-07 13:57:21.893