SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64)
You can find below details on how to uninstall SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64) from your PCRicardo Villalba
. You can read more on Ricardo Villalba or check for application updates here
. Please open http://smplayer.sf.net
if you want to read more on SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64) on Ricardo Villalba's page. SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\SMPlayer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64) is C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. smplayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.49 MB (3661824 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64). They take 24.58 MB (25776809
bytes) on disk.
- dxlist.exe (15.50 KB)
- smplayer.exe (3.49 MB)
- smtube.exe (742.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (269.65 KB)
- mplayer.exe (20.09 MB)
The current page applies to SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64) version 0.8.0.4373
SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64) is an application by the software company Ricardo Villalba. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64) or simply activate the Search field and type in "SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64)". If it is installed on your PC the SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64):
- The software company is: http://smplayer.sf.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64).
8. After uninstalling SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64) by Ricardo Villalba from your computer, we are not saying that SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64) by Ricardo Villalba is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SMPlayer 0.8.0.4373 (x64) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 04:49:28.297