SMPlayer 0.7.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SMPlayer 0.7.1 from your PCRicardo Villalba
. Take a look here
for more information on Ricardo Villalba. You can see more info on SMPlayer 0.7.1 at http://smplayer.sf.net
. SMPlayer 0.7.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. SMPlayer 0.7.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer\uninst.exe. smplayer.exe is the SMPlayer 0.7.1's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.64 MB (2766848 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SMPlayer 0.7.1. They take an average of 20.68 MB (21685547
bytes) on disk.
- dxlist.exe (6.00 KB)
- smplayer.exe (2.64 MB)
- smtube.exe (576.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (281.29 KB)
- mplayer.exe (17.20 MB)
This page is about SMPlayer 0.7.1 version 0.7.1
SMPlayer 0.7.1 is an application released by the software company Ricardo Villalba. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove SMPlayer 0.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SMPlayer 0.7.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SMPlayer 0.7.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SMPlayer 0.7.1". If it is installed on your PC the SMPlayer 0.7.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SMPlayer 0.7.1 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SMPlayer 0.7.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SMPlayer 0.7.1:
- The software company is: http://smplayer.sf.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SMPlayer 0.7.1.
8. After uninstalling SMPlayer 0.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SMPlayer 0.7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SMPlayer 0.7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SMPlayer 0.7.1 by Ricardo Villalba from your PC, we are not saying that SMPlayer 0.7.1 by Ricardo Villalba is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SMPlayer 0.7.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 19:46:36.163