You can find below detailed information on how to remove SMOz for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SMOz from your PCNithin Philips
. Take a look here
for more information on Nithin Philips. You can see more info about SMOz at http://smoz.sourceforge.net/
. SMOz is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SMOz folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for SMOz is C:\Program Files (x86)\SMOz\uninst.exe. SMOz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 432.50 KB (442880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with SMOz. They occupy about 479.21 KB (490710
bytes) on disk.
- SMOz.exe (432.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (46.71 KB)
The current page applies to SMOz version 0.7.1
only. Click on the links below for other SMOz versions:
SMOz is an application by Nithin Philips. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove SMOz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SMOz from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SMOz or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SMOz". The SMOz application will be found very quickly. After you click SMOz in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SMOz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SMOz:
- The publisher is: http://smoz.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SMOz\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SMOz.
8. After removing SMOz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SMOz which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SMOz with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SMOz by Nithin Philips from your PC, we are not saying that SMOz by Nithin Philips is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SMOz in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:28:21.287