You can find below detailed information on how to remove SMOz for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SMOz from your PCNithin Philips
. Take a look here
for more information on Nithin Philips. You can see more info about SMOz at http://smoz.sourceforge.net/
. SMOz is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SMOz folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for SMOz is C:\Program Files (x86)\SMOz\uninst.exe. SMOz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 432.50 KB (442880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with SMOz. They occupy about 479.21 KB (490710
bytes) on disk.
- SMOz.exe (432.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (46.71 KB)
The current page applies to SMOz version 0.7.1
only. Click on the links below for other SMOz versions:
SMOz is an application by Nithin Philips. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove SMOz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SMOz from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SMOz or simply click the Search feature and type in "SMOz". If it is installed on your PC the SMOz program will be found automatically. After you select SMOz in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SMOz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SMOz:
- The web site of the program is: http://smoz.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SMOz\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SMOz.
8. After removing SMOz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SMOz which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SMOz with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SMOz by Nithin Philips from your PC, we are not saying that SMOz by Nithin Philips is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SMOz in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:28:21.287