You can find below details on how to uninstall SMILX for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SMILX from your computerAeHRC
. You can read more on AeHRC or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about SMILX at http://qcplusplus.sourceforge.net/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SMILX directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\SMILX\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SMILX. The program's main executable file is called smilx.exe and its approximative size is 5.49 MB (5761536 bytes).
SMILX is comprised of the following executables which take 65.20 MB (68371738
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (189.28 KB)
- milxAnimate.exe (7.74 MB)
- milxAssistant.exe (3.79 MB)
- milxDeformableModelApp.exe (7.81 MB)
- milxHausdorffDistance.exe (7.96 MB)
- milxImageApp.exe (8.94 MB)
- milxLabelVisualisation.exe (7.79 MB)
- milxModelApp.exe (7.73 MB)
- milxOverlay.exe (7.75 MB)
- smilx.exe (5.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.99.8
SMILX is an application by AeHRC. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase SMILX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SMILX from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SMILX or simply click the Search field and type in "SMILX". The SMILX app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SMILX in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SMILX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SMILX:
- The web site of the program is: http://qcplusplus.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SMILX\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SMILX.
8. After removing SMILX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SMILX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SMILX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SMILX by AeHRC from your PC, we are not saying that SMILX by AeHRC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SMILX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 05:30:30.520