SMIDriver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SMIDriver from your systemSMI
. You can find out more on SMI or check for application updates here
. Usually the SMIDriver program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SMI\SMIDriver folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall SMIDriver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 268.00 KB (274432 bytes) on disk and is called DriveInstall.exe.
SMIDriver contains of the executables below. They take 362.83 KB (371536
bytes) on disk.
- DriveInstall.exe (268.00 KB)
- FastIn98.exe (42.83 KB)
- MONITUSB.EXE (52.00 KB)
This data is about SMIDriver version 1.03
SMIDriver is a program released by the software company SMI. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove SMIDriver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SMIDriver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SMIDriver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SMIDriver". If it exists on your system the SMIDriver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SMIDriver in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SMIDriver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SMIDriver.
8. After uninstalling SMIDriver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SMIDriver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SMIDriver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SMIDriver by SMI from your PC, we are not saying that SMIDriver by SMI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SMIDriver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:34:55.970