This info is about SMConverter 1.0.8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SMConverter 1.0.8 from your computerSMConverter
. You can find out more on SMConverter or check for application updates here
. More details about SMConverter 1.0.8 can be found at http://www.video2down.com
. Usually the SMConverter 1.0.8 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SMConverter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\SMConverter\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SMConverter 1.0.8. smconverter.exe is the SMConverter 1.0.8's main executable file and it takes close to 282.00 KB (288768 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with SMConverter 1.0.8. They occupy about 10.68 MB (11200626
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (10.26 MB)
- smconverter.exe (282.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.61 KB)
- updater.exe (86.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.8
of SMConverter 1.0.8.
SMConverter 1.0.8 is a program marketed by the software company SMConverter. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase SMConverter 1.0.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SMConverter 1.0.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SMConverter 1.0.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SMConverter 1.0.8". If it is installed on your PC the SMConverter 1.0.8 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SMConverter 1.0.8 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SMConverter 1.0.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SMConverter 1.0.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.video2down.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SMConverter\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SMConverter 1.0.8.
8. After uninstalling SMConverter 1.0.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SMConverter 1.0.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SMConverter 1.0.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SMConverter 1.0.8 by SMConverter from your PC, we are not saying that SMConverter 1.0.8 by SMConverter is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SMConverter 1.0.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 10:09:00.787