SMADAV version 13.2.1
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall SMADAV version 13.2.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SMADAV version 13.2.1 from your computerSmadsoft
. Go over here
for more information on Smadsoft. You can read more about on SMADAV version 13.2.1 at https://www.smadav.net/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SMADAV folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\SMADAV\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SMADAV version 13.2.1. SM?RTP.exe is the SMADAV version 13.2.1's main executable file and it occupies around 1.91 MB (1997904 bytes) on disk.
SMADAV version 13.2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.42 MB (3581049
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Smadav-Updater.exe (91.11 KB)
- SmadavHelper.exe (141.58 KB)
- SmadavProtect32.exe (65.58 KB)
- SmadavProtect64.exe (68.08 KB)
- SM?RTP.exe (1.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about SMADAV version 13.2.1 version 13.2.1
If you are manually uninstalling SMADAV version 13.2.1 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall SMADAV version 13.2.1:
The files below remain on your disk by SMADAV version 13.2.1's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SMADAV
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\SMADAV
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SMADAV\Logs\smadav (2).log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SMADAV\Logs\smadav.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SMADAV\SM?RTP.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SMADAV\SmadEngine.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SMADAV\SmadExtc64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SMADAV\SmadExtc64a.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SMADAV\SmadHook64c.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SMADAV\SM?RTP.exe
SMADAV version 13.2.1 is an application offered by Smadsoft. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase SMADAV version 13.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SMADAV version 13.2.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SMADAV version 13.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SMADAV version 13.2.1". If it exists on your system the SMADAV version 13.2.1 program will be found automatically. When you click SMADAV version 13.2.1 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SMADAV version 13.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SMADAV version 13.2.1:
- The software company is: https://www.smadav.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SMADAV\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SMADAV version 13.2.1.
8. After removing SMADAV version 13.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SMADAV version 13.2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SMADAV version 13.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SMADAV version 13.2.1 by Smadsoft from your computer, nor are we saying that SMADAV version 13.2.1 by Smadsoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SMADAV version 13.2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-04 05:52:00.563