SMADAV version 11.4.8
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SMADAV version 11.4.8 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SMADAV version 11.4.8 from your PCSmadsoft
. You can find out more on Smadsoft or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.smadav.net/
if you want to read more on SMADAV version 11.4.8 on Smadsoft's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\SMADAV folder (same installation drive as Windows). SMADAV version 11.4.8's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SMADAV\unins001.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.74 MB (1821808 bytes) on disk and is named SM?RTP.exe.
SMADAV version 11.4.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.13 MB (3281545
bytes) on disk.
- Smadav-Updater.exe (79.11 KB)
- SmadavProtect32.exe (77.11 KB)
- SmadavProtect64.exe (83.61 KB)
- SM?RTP.exe (1.74 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.4.8
of SMADAV version 11.4.8.
SMADAV version 11.4.8 is an application by the software company Smadsoft. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove SMADAV version 11.4.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SMADAV version 11.4.8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SMADAV version 11.4.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SMADAV version 11.4.8". The SMADAV version 11.4.8 program will be found automatically. When you select SMADAV version 11.4.8 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SMADAV version 11.4.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SMADAV version 11.4.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.smadav.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMADAV\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SMADAV version 11.4.8.
8. After removing SMADAV version 11.4.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SMADAV version 11.4.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SMADAV version 11.4.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SMADAV version 11.4.8 by Smadsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that SMADAV version 11.4.8 by Smadsoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SMADAV version 11.4.8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 16:57:29.783