SM Font Tool 1.00
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SM Font Tool 1.00 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall SM Font Tool 1.00 from your computerCompany
. You can read more on Company or check for application updates here
. More information about SM Font Tool 1.00 can be seen at http://trainingcentr.boards.net/
. SM Font Tool 1.00 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\SM Font Tool directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. SM Font Tool 1.00's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\SM Font Tool\Uninstall.exe. autorun.exe is the SM Font Tool 1.00's main executable file and it occupies approximately 6.21 MB (6512640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SM Font Tool 1.00. They take 11.93 MB (12514281
bytes) on disk.
- autorun.exe (6.21 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.20 KB)
- adb.exe (5.41 MB)
- fastboot.exe (205.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of SM Font Tool 1.00.
SM Font Tool 1.00 is a program marketed by the software company Company. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove SM Font Tool 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SM Font Tool 1.00 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SM Font Tool 1.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SM Font Tool 1.00". If it exists on your system the SM Font Tool 1.00 app will be found automatically. After you select SM Font Tool 1.00 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SM Font Tool 1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SM Font Tool 1.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://trainingcentr.boards.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\SM Font Tool\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SM Font Tool 1.00.
8. After uninstalling SM Font Tool 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SM Font Tool 1.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SM Font Tool 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SM Font Tool 1.00 by Company from your PC, nor are we saying that SM Font Tool 1.00 by Company is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SM Font Tool 1.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 03:29:22.410