SLM2 1.2.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall SLM2 1.2.0 from your computerTBProAudio
. You can read more on TBProAudio or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about SLM2 1.2.0 at http://www.tb-software.com/TBProAudio/index.html
. Usually the SLM2 1.2.0 program is found in the C:\Windows\Audio\TBProAudio12.0r directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Windows\Audio\TBProAudio12.0r\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SLM2 1.2.0. unins000.exe is the SLM2 1.2.0's main executable file and it occupies around 754.52 KB (772624 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in SLM2 1.2.0. They occupy 754.52 KB (772624
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.0
of SLM2 1.2.0.
SLM2 1.2.0 is an application offered by the software company TBProAudio. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase SLM2 1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SLM2 1.2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SLM2 1.2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SLM2 1.2.0". The SLM2 1.2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SLM2 1.2.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SLM2 1.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SLM2 1.2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tb-software.com/TBProAudio/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Audio\TBProAudio12.0r\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SLM2 1.2.0.
8. After uninstalling SLM2 1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SLM2 1.2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SLM2 1.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SLM2 1.2.0 by TBProAudio from your computer, nor are we saying that SLM2 1.2.0 by TBProAudio is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SLM2 1.2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 17:07:14.587