SITE is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SITE from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. More data about Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. SITE is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing SITE is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "fumgroup-67ff85ce@@Citrix.MPS.App.Controller.SITE". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) on disk.
SITE contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
This page is about SITE version 1.0
SITE is an application marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall SITE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SITE from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SITE or simply activate the Search field and type in "SITE". If it is installed on your PC the SITE program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SITE in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SITE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SITE.
8. After removing SITE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SITE that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SITE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SITE by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that SITE by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SITE in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 09:40:45.457