SIPhone is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall SIPhone from your systemNoble Systems Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on Noble Systems Corporation. Further information about SIPhone can be seen at http://www.noblesys.com
. Usually the SIPhone application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Noble Systems Corporation\SIPhone folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing SIPhone is C:\Program Files (x86)\Noble Systems Corporation\SIPhone\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SIPhone's main file takes about 7.06 MB (7400448 bytes) and is called SIPhone.exe.
SIPhone contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.12 MB (7469058
bytes) on disk.
- SIPhone.exe (7.06 MB)
- uninstall.exe (67.00 KB)
This page is about SIPhone version 2.22
SIPhone is an application marketed by Noble Systems Corporation. Some people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove SIPhone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SIPhone from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SIPhone or simply activate the Search field and type in "SIPhone". The SIPhone app will be found very quickly. When you click SIPhone in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SIPhone, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SIPhone:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.noblesys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Noble Systems Corporation\SIPhone\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SIPhone.
8. After uninstalling SIPhone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SIPhone that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SIPhone with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SIPhone by Noble Systems Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that SIPhone by Noble Systems Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SIPhone supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-02 19:31:02.157