This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SIPMENTools 2.0.7 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall SIPMENTools 2.0.7 from your PCBPS
. You can read more on BPS or check for application updates here
. More details about the software SIPMENTools 2.0.7 can be seen at http://www.bps.go.id/
. Usually the SIPMENTools 2.0.7 program is found in the C:\Program Files\BPS\SIPMENTools folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling SIPMENTools 2.0.7 is C:\Program Files\BPS\SIPMENTools\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SIPMENTools 2.0.7's primary file takes about 5.72 MB (6000640 bytes) and is called SIPMENTools.exe.
The executables below are part of SIPMENTools 2.0.7. They take an average of 5.84 MB (6127025
bytes) on disk.
- SIPMENTools.exe (5.72 MB)
- SIPMENTools.vshost.exe (21.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.48 KB)
The current web page applies to SIPMENTools 2.0.7 version 2.0.7
SIPMENTools 2.0.7 is a program marketed by the software company BPS. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove SIPMENTools 2.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SIPMENTools 2.0.7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SIPMENTools 2.0.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SIPMENTools 2.0.7". The SIPMENTools 2.0.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SIPMENTools 2.0.7 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SIPMENTools 2.0.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SIPMENTools 2.0.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bps.go.id/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BPS\SIPMENTools\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SIPMENTools 2.0.7.
8. After uninstalling SIPMENTools 2.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SIPMENTools 2.0.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SIPMENTools 2.0.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SIPMENTools 2.0.7 by BPS from your PC, we are not saying that SIPMENTools 2.0.7 by BPS is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SIPMENTools 2.0.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 10:28:04.370