SIP2SIP version 1.3.0
This web page is about SIP2SIP version 1.3.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SIP2SIP version 1.3.0 from your systemAG Projects
. You can find out more on AG Projects or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about SIP2SIP version 1.3.0 at http://ag-projects.com
. SIP2SIP version 1.3.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SIP2SIP folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for SIP2SIP version 1.3.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SIP2SIP\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled sip2sip.exe and occupies 74.00 KB (75776 bytes).
SIP2SIP version 1.3.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.01 MB (3160773
bytes) on disk:
- blinkvnc.exe (1.75 MB)
- sip2sip.exe (74.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.0
of SIP2SIP version 1.3.0.
SIP2SIP version 1.3.0 is an application released by the software company AG Projects. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase SIP2SIP version 1.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SIP2SIP version 1.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SIP2SIP version 1.3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SIP2SIP version 1.3.0". The SIP2SIP version 1.3.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SIP2SIP version 1.3.0 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SIP2SIP version 1.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SIP2SIP version 1.3.0:
- The software company is: http://ag-projects.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SIP2SIP\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SIP2SIP version 1.3.0.
8. After removing SIP2SIP version 1.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SIP2SIP version 1.3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SIP2SIP version 1.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SIP2SIP version 1.3.0 by AG Projects from your computer, we are not saying that SIP2SIP version 1.3.0 by AG Projects is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SIP2SIP version 1.3.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 10:40:22.467