This web page is about SIMATIC Prosave for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall SIMATIC Prosave from your systemSiemens AG
. Go over here
for more info on Siemens AG. Please follow http://www.siemens.com/automation/service&support
if you want to read more on SIMATIC Prosave on Siemens AG's website. Usually the SIMATIC Prosave program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Siemens\Bin directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for SIMATIC Prosave is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Siemens\Bin\setupdeinstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.40 MB (1466256 bytes) on disk and is named setupdeinstaller.exe.
SIMATIC Prosave is composed of the following executables which take 1.40 MB (1466256
bytes) on disk:
- setupdeinstaller.exe (1.40 MB)
The current page applies to SIMATIC Prosave version 14.00.0100
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SIMATIC Prosave:
...click to view all...
SIMATIC Prosave is a program marketed by Siemens AG. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase SIMATIC Prosave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SIMATIC Prosave from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SIMATIC Prosave or simply activate the Search field and type in "SIMATIC Prosave". The SIMATIC Prosave app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SIMATIC Prosave in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SIMATIC Prosave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SIMATIC Prosave:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.siemens.com/automation/service&support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Siemens\Bin\setupdeinstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SIMATIC Prosave.
8. After uninstalling SIMATIC Prosave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SIMATIC Prosave that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SIMATIC Prosave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SIMATIC Prosave by Siemens AG from your computer, we are not saying that SIMATIC Prosave by Siemens AG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SIMATIC Prosave in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-12 20:19:03.723