This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SIGTrader 5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SIGTrader 5 from your systemStraighthold Investment Group, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Straighthold Investment Group, Inc.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\SIGTrader 5 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. SIGTrader 5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SIGTrader 5\Uninstall.exe. SIGTrader 5's primary file takes about 2.44 MB (2558752 bytes) and is named metaeditor.exe.
The executable files below are part of SIGTrader 5. They occupy an average of 13.50 MB (14153904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- metaeditor.exe (2.44 MB)
- metatester.exe (1.83 MB)
- metatester64.exe (2.57 MB)
- mql5.exe (320.06 KB)
- terminal.exe (5.85 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (514.83 KB)
This info is about SIGTrader 5 version 5.00
SIGTrader 5 is a program offered by Straighthold Investment Group, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove SIGTrader 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SIGTrader 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SIGTrader 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SIGTrader 5". If it exists on your system the SIGTrader 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SIGTrader 5 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SIGTrader 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SIGTrader 5.
8. After uninstalling SIGTrader 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SIGTrader 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SIGTrader 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SIGTrader 5 by Straighthold Investment Group, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SIGTrader 5 by Straighthold Investment Group, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SIGTrader 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 00:21:45.473