SID Distro is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SID Distro from your systemwww.software-id.com
. Take a look here
for more information on www.software-id.com. More details about the application SID Distro can be found at http://www.software-id.com/
. Usually the SID Distro application is found in the C:\Program Files\software-id\distro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing SID Distro is C:\Program Files\software-id\distro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. SID_toko_baju.exe is the SID Distro's primary executable file and it occupies about 4.22 MB (4422656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside SID Distro. They occupy about 19.82 MB (20778025
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cetak_Label2.exe (9.42 MB)
- Cetak_LabelPolos.exe (1.83 MB)
- Cetak_Label_105.exe (1.83 MB)
- Cetak_Label_5_Polos.exe (1.83 MB)
- SID_toko_baju.exe (4.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.54 KB)
SID Distro is an application offered by the software company www.software-id.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase SID Distro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SID Distro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SID Distro or simply click the Search field and type in "SID Distro". If it is installed on your PC the SID Distro application will be found automatically. After you click SID Distro in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SID Distro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SID Distro:
- The software company is: http://www.software-id.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\software-id\distro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SID Distro.
8. After uninstalling SID Distro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SID Distro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SID Distro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SID Distro by www.software-id.com from your computer, we are not saying that SID Distro by www.software-id.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SID Distro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-24 04:34:36.227