SHOUTcast Transcoder v2
This info is about SHOUTcast Transcoder v2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SHOUTcast Transcoder v2 from your systemNullsoft, Inc
. Go over here
where you can read more on Nullsoft, Inc. Click on http://www.shoutcast.com
to get more facts about SHOUTcast Transcoder v2 on Nullsoft, Inc's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\SHOUTcast folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall SHOUTcast Transcoder v2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SHOUTcast\uninstall_shoutcast-transcoder-v2.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. uninstall_shoutcast-transcoder-v2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 70.82 KB (72524 bytes) on disk.
SHOUTcast Transcoder v2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.71 MB (5989920
bytes) on disk.
- sc_serv.exe (1.43 MB)
- sc_trans.exe (4.15 MB)
- uninstall_shoutcast-dnas-v2.exe (70.71 KB)
- uninstall_shoutcast-transcoder-v2.exe (70.82 KB)
This data is about SHOUTcast Transcoder v2 version 188.8.131.52
SHOUTcast Transcoder v2 is an application offered by Nullsoft, Inc. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase SHOUTcast Transcoder v2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SHOUTcast Transcoder v2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SHOUTcast Transcoder v2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SHOUTcast Transcoder v2". If it is installed on your PC the SHOUTcast Transcoder v2 program will be found automatically. After you click SHOUTcast Transcoder v2 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SHOUTcast Transcoder v2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SHOUTcast Transcoder v2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.shoutcast.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SHOUTcast\uninstall_shoutcast-transcoder-v2.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SHOUTcast Transcoder v2.
8. After uninstalling SHOUTcast Transcoder v2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SHOUTcast Transcoder v2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SHOUTcast Transcoder v2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SHOUTcast Transcoder v2 by Nullsoft, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that SHOUTcast Transcoder v2 by Nullsoft, Inc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SHOUTcast Transcoder v2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 00:52:49.227