SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™
This web page contains complete information on how to remove SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ from your systemElectronic Arts
. Additional info about Electronic Arts can be found here
. Further information about SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Origin Games\SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™. Cleanup.exe is the SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™'s primary executable file and it occupies approximately 888.94 KB (910272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™. They take about 888.94 KB (910272
bytes) on disk.
This page is about SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ versions:
SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ is an application by Electronic Arts. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™". The SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ app will be found automatically. After you select SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™.
8. After uninstalling SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED™ supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-22 06:51:13.700