This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SHAREit for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SHAREit from your PCLenovo
. More information on Lenovo can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ushareit.com/
if you want to read more on SHAREit on Lenovo's web page. Usually the SHAREit program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SHAREit\SHAREit folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling SHAREit is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SHAREit\SHAREit\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. SHAREit.exe is the SHAREit's primary executable file and it takes circa 614.03 KB (628768 bytes) on disk.
SHAREit contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.05 MB (4245089
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SHAREit.exe (614.03 KB)
- SHAREit.Prompt.exe (440.30 KB)
- SHAREit.Reporter.exe (738.50 KB)
- SHAREit.Service.exe (29.53 KB)
- SHAREit.Updater.exe (796.53 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.115
of SHAREit. You can find here a few links to other SHAREit versions:
...click to view all...
SHAREit is an application released by the software company Lenovo. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase SHAREit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SHAREit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SHAREit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SHAREit". If it exists on your system the SHAREit app will be found automatically. When you select SHAREit in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SHAREit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SHAREit:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ushareit.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SHAREit\SHAREit\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SHAREit.
8. After uninstalling SHAREit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SHAREit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SHAREit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SHAREit by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that SHAREit by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SHAREit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-07 13:07:18.583