SHAFT v6.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SHAFT v6.0 from your PCEnsoft, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Ensoft, Inc.. Further information about SHAFT v6.0 can be found at www.ensoftinc.com
. SHAFT v6.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ensoft\Shaft6 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ensoft\Shaft6\un_sh6-32u_17528.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SHAFT v6.0. The program's main executable file occupies 549.00 KB (562176 bytes) on disk and is named winsh6.exe.
SHAFT v6.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.34 MB (4550474
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ei_set_serverip.exe (24.00 KB)
- ensoft lock installer.exe (1.85 MB)
- ensoft_key_inquirer.exe (532.50 KB)
- remoteup.exe (357.50 KB)
- shaft6.exe (661.00 KB)
- un_sh6-32u_17528.exe (429.14 KB)
- winsh6.exe (549.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.4
of SHAFT v6.0.
SHAFT v6.0 is an application marketed by Ensoft, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase SHAFT v6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SHAFT v6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SHAFT v6.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SHAFT v6.0". If it is installed on your PC the SHAFT v6.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click SHAFT v6.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SHAFT v6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SHAFT v6.0:
- The software company is: www.ensoftinc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ensoft\Shaft6\un_sh6-32u_17528.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SHAFT v6.0.
8. After uninstalling SHAFT v6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SHAFT v6.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SHAFT v6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SHAFT v6.0 by Ensoft, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SHAFT v6.0 by Ensoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SHAFT v6.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:04:40.947