SGBP Extractor version 2.0
SGBP Extractor version 2.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SGBP Extractor version 2.0 from your PCBackup Guard
. You can read more on Backup Guard or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on SGBP Extractor version 2.0 at http://www.backup-guard.com
. SGBP Extractor version 2.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SGBP Extractor directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\SGBP Extractor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SGBP Extractor version 2.0. SGExtractor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 436.50 KB (446976 bytes) on disk.
SGBP Extractor version 2.0 is composed of the following executables which take 20.44 MB (21432206
bytes) on disk:
- SGConsole.exe (18.98 MB)
- SGExtractor.exe (436.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of SGBP Extractor version 2.0.
SGBP Extractor version 2.0 is an application released by Backup Guard. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall SGBP Extractor version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SGBP Extractor version 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SGBP Extractor version 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SGBP Extractor version 2.0". The SGBP Extractor version 2.0 app will be found automatically. After you click SGBP Extractor version 2.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SGBP Extractor version 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SGBP Extractor version 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.backup-guard.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SGBP Extractor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SGBP Extractor version 2.0.
8. After removing SGBP Extractor version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SGBP Extractor version 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SGBP Extractor version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SGBP Extractor version 2.0 by Backup Guard from your computer, nor are we saying that SGBP Extractor version 2.0 by Backup Guard is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SGBP Extractor version 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 05:39:59.533