SG TCP Optimizer Application
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SG TCP Optimizer Application for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SG TCP Optimizer Application from your PCSpeed Guide Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Speed Guide Inc.. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SG TCP Optimizer Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SG TCP Optimizer Application by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\SG TCP Optimizer Application\uninst1~.nsu". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SG TCP Optimizer Application's main file takes about 644.00 KB (659456 bytes) and is named TCPOptimizer.exe.
SG TCP Optimizer Application contains of the executables below. They take 644.00 KB (659456
bytes) on disk.
- TCPOptimizer.exe (644.00 KB)
The current web page applies to SG TCP Optimizer Application version 3080
only. For other SG TCP Optimizer Application versions please click below:
SG TCP Optimizer Application is a program by the software company Speed Guide Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SG TCP Optimizer Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SG TCP Optimizer Application from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SG TCP Optimizer Application or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SG TCP Optimizer Application". The SG TCP Optimizer Application program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SG TCP Optimizer Application in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SG TCP Optimizer Application, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SG TCP Optimizer Application.
8. After removing SG TCP Optimizer Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SG TCP Optimizer Application which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SG TCP Optimizer Application with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SG TCP Optimizer Application by Speed Guide Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SG TCP Optimizer Application by Speed Guide Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SG TCP Optimizer Application supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:49:44.163