SG TCP Optimizer Application
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SG TCP Optimizer Application for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SG TCP Optimizer Application from your PCSpeed Guide Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Speed Guide Inc.. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SG TCP Optimizer Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SG TCP Optimizer Application by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\SG TCP Optimizer Application\uninst1~.nsu". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SG TCP Optimizer Application's main file takes about 644.00 KB (659456 bytes) and is named TCPOptimizer.exe.
SG TCP Optimizer Application contains of the executables below. They take 644.00 KB (659456
bytes) on disk.
- TCPOptimizer.exe (644.00 KB)
The current web page applies to SG TCP Optimizer Application version 3080
only. For other SG TCP Optimizer Application versions please click below:
SG TCP Optimizer Application is a program by the software company Speed Guide Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SG TCP Optimizer Application is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SG TCP Optimizer Application from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SG TCP Optimizer Application or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SG TCP Optimizer Application". The SG TCP Optimizer Application application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SG TCP Optimizer Application in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SG TCP Optimizer Application, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SG TCP Optimizer Application.
8. After removing SG TCP Optimizer Application, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SG TCP Optimizer Application which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SG TCP Optimizer Application with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SG TCP Optimizer Application by Speed Guide Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SG TCP Optimizer Application by Speed Guide Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SG TCP Optimizer Application supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:49:44.163