This page is about SG Miner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SG Miner from your PCOpen Source
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Open Source. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\cpuminer folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. SG Miner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\cpuminer\sgminer-uninst.exe. SG Miner's primary file takes about 54.60 KB (55909 bytes) and its name is sgminer-uninst.exe.
The following executables are installed beside SG Miner. They occupy about 109.76 KB (112392
bytes) on disk.
- cpuminer-uninst.exe (55.16 KB)
- sgminer-uninst.exe (54.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1
of SG Miner.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall SG Miner.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
SG Miner is an application released by the software company Open Source. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove SG Miner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SG Miner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SG Miner or simply click the Search feature and type in "SG Miner". If it is installed on your PC the SG Miner application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SG Miner in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SG Miner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SG Miner.
8. After removing SG Miner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SG Miner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SG Miner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SG Miner by Open Source from your PC, we are not saying that SG Miner by Open Source is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SG Miner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:43:40.640